Sunday, December 6, 2009

Toddler Cancer Signs Incontinence Diapers For Dogs?

Incontinence Diapers For Dogs? - toddler cancer signs

I bought "my dog farting diaper older dog who has incontinence. Do you have the right size based on weight. Who does not know correspond with him, should not be held liable, the rider is worthless and are cheap and the cost of a packet . Has anyone used baby diapers or adult diapers for your dog?
If the answer if it was good. It is a mixture of GH 80 pounds.
Thank you in advance. (She takes medication, but not always solve the problem. There have been several large tumors that are diagnosed with cancer in his abdomen. Do not do this surgery, the size, location and age), it is in pain now and is extremely well . No obvious signs of the disease at this time. I know that I am with this when her condition deteriorated a lot, so you should know what to do. No school like.

2 comments:

❤PomMom❤ Spay & Neuter said...

I shift my baby Min Pin incontinent than he. In fact, I have some photos of her at birth. However, you have a dog big enough that you want to try Depends or something like that could. Just cut a hole through the tail.

Conny B said...

We're sorry that your dog is so sick. But you can use levels, without any problem. Just cut a hole in the tail. And let the chips are on the back - not in it, will probably be opened in this way. Not used, but a friend used me as a woman for about 2 years. Never had any problems.

Post a Comment