Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mountain Bike T Shirts How Can I Properly Clean My T-shirts?

How can I properly clean my t-shirts? - mountain bike t shirts

Do not overload my washer and I wash in "40 degrees, synthentics" with a biological detergent.

But some of my shirts always come back a bit in the underarm odor even after washing. I am not a smelly person, but the shirt (I exercise a lot as they sweat on fees) I can not smell the armpit.

For example, a shirt that was quite new - I had a walk every day on his mountain bike, sweating my nuts off the road (you know - the kind of sweat, well within the range for a day in the mud, sweat -, oil, bicycles, etc., etc.). I finished washing twice in isolation, with pre-wash and extra rinse, and still smelled his armpits and threw me.

Disgusting, I know, but any advice would be very grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment