Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Discount Dog Toys Neogociating With A Dog Breeder For A Pet Costing 3K?

Neogociating with a dog breeder for a pet costing 3K? - discount dog toys

Neogociating a dog breeder for a dog costs 3K?
My gf wants a very small Goldendoodle (a mix of Golden Retriever and Toy Poodle).

Like this: http://www.swissridgegoldendoodles.com/t ...

Most breeders require a price of $ 3000


Since the economy is bad enough, most people can not even keep your pet, can not afford to buy one at this price.

So you think you can negotiate such a little, since I am on a budget.

Is the quality of the puppies fall, when I apply for a rebate?

My GF, I want it, nothing else, we are trying to protect animals and all sorts of things about her, but she only wants a little Goldendoodle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment