Thursday, December 17, 2009

Liver Cancer Prognosis More Condition_symptoms What Is The Prognosis For Metastasized Liver Cancer. Brother Has Liver Cancer Which Metastasized To Liver?

What is the prognosis for metastasized liver cancer. Brother has liver cancer which metastasized to liver? - liver cancer prognosis more condition_symptoms

who by chemotheropy, radiation, and was now beginning an experimental drug. I think this is the last result, although he did not speak. I saw him today for the first few months and looks terrible. I was so shocked that I am to leave the room and I do together to confront. Someone knows something about this disease

3 comments:

Denisedd... said...

What is your brother has stage 4 cancer is a bubble that does not pass through, not very often. Squamous and adenocarcinoma have a poor prognosis. But at this point his prognosis is very poor, regardless of the histology. Probably 7-9 months. I hope that the study is to gain more time. I'm sorry.

Messykat... said...

I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

When you say an experimental drug, it means you are in a clinical trial? For more information about this topic can be found at clinicaltrials.gov. If the process in Phase II or III, this could very promising for human trials of Phase I were positive to continue.

I would be lying if I said that does not seem very serious, but the truth is that knowing in the treatment of cancer, oncologists not sure what to expect not. If your brother is still healthy and will continue to fight against it, your lawyer and start googling! Complex metastatic cancer, which often have two documents with different opinions.

This means no false hopes, but not the options early. Also note that chemotherapy is poison, and the majority of patients with aggressive chemotherapy, such as garbage to be, even at work.

If I were you, I give all these surveys and see what I could find, but also helps me when he said no.

Good luck.

Garden by M said...

Liver and pancreas are the worst and the quickest way to kill ... See her brother and held his hand .... to say everything I said earlier, how much love and care and help you move ..... .. Problems that are not Christmas ...... Prayers for you and my brother

Post a Comment