Friday, January 22, 2010

Jaw Gland Pain Stone Constant Neck Pain And Some Jaw Pain After Wisdom Tooth Extraction?

Constant neck pain and some jaw pain after wisdom tooth extraction? - jaw gland pain stone

I had my wisdom teeth removed upper and lower side of the front of my 3 weeeks left reoocuring and now I have a sore throat and pain in the jaw and sometimes the pain comes on top of my shoulder and sometimes my course. The pain is on the same side of abstraction, and I wonder whether my extractions of wisdom teeth is connected since it began, after they were kidnapped?


BTW The funny thing is the pain in my neck more than anything else, and I think that comes from the gland.

4 comments:

jenwinle... said...

I had no pain in the neck, in itself, but my jaw is still hurting after my wisdom teeth were removed. I had "dry socket", which essentially breaks, what happens when the clot resolved, from where the tooth once was. Anyone who is infected and hurts like hell. You need to see your oral surgeon to return. Mouth infections can be fatal, because all the systems you can enter your body. Check waste no time to Play!

griffyn1... said...

It is likely that the extraction is not, but he injected Novocain before extraction. He has touched a nerve to sleep evil and will recover to take 3 to 5 weeks of claim. Unless you're worse, give one or two weeks before you make too much thought. If it worsens or does not disappear in another 2 weeks, go see a doctor

Knock N said...

It's really strange, but the teeth are all in this area, coupled ears, neck, throat, heart and pulmonary arteries, and so on. The doctor could not drill a hole through something.

Lisa said...

3 weeks later, and the pain? You might have an infection! Call your doctor immediately check out, it's serious.
Post-operative infections can be as risky as the surgery itself, not beyond.

Post a Comment