Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ceramic Hair Tools Does Anyone Use The Ceramic Tools Porcelain Flat Iron From Sally Beauty Stores?

Does anyone use the Ceramic Tools Porcelain Flat Iron from Sally Beauty Stores? - ceramic hair tools

It really works iron hair? Or there is a hair charming ceramic works best? I bought a ceramic plate in another beauty shop near my apartment and not as great as I had hoped. I read of ceramic porcelain Tools Flat Iron from Sally Beauty stores and wondered if it works well.

1 comments:

Fashaton... said...

Since I am not my hair, I work for the use straightener.It with an oil press, I think, personally, it's a tough job, but it is it.Before Kinky Twists I had a habit of having afro, that was really great, so I bought the iron and my hair was so nicely.It flattend such as Oh My God! It was very straight, and has not yet restraighten the hair for a week.

Post a Comment