Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nose Bleeding With Phlegm Runny Nose And Lots Of Phlegm?

Runny nose and lots of phlegm? - nose bleeding with phlegm

I went to the doctor for 5 months and found that I got a deviated septum, nose bleeds a lot and had great difficulty breathing. I want that on a trip to Thailand for three months. When he came back, I have lot a runny nose and mucus a. I have a home three months and I still have a lot of phlegm and mucus is almost like water. while in Thailand the day drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana every day. When I got home, I drink about 30 ounces to week. Well, take only about 15 ounces, Friday night, do not smoke weed once a week. I have a cat (allergies Maye)

I am very worried because she has HIV. Sometimes I cry because I have so much fear. Does this sound like HIV or think you do my sinus problems and my unhealthy lifestyle in the last 5 months?

I also have great fear, so I make my own these symptoms?

2 comments:

Shawn said...

If your doctor tells you to do something in particular? If so, you have what you said?

If you are concerned about an STD, it is necessary, a doctor quick, quick, and fast. Often prevent symptoms before they start.

If only allergies, try a drug to treat allergies with pseudoephedrine. Only available from the pharmacy, but it works very well.

You can also try a saline nasal rinse. It helps clear the nose.

Chris S said...

I think it's lowering its resistance to water and medicines, if you are worried about going to a clinic and get tested. There are many diseases that spread in the UK since the summer is more of a decline.

Post a Comment