Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Smoke Smells House My Baby Will Be 9 Weeks Old When She Has To Start Going To The Sitters House. The Sitter Used To Smoke-?

My baby will be 9 weeks old when she has to start going to the sitters house. The sitter used to smoke-? - baby smoke smells house

More than a year, he said, but the house feels like I just put an IGC before our arrival. When we made the smell of smoke, but when I go home I see CIGS, crystal ashtray, and see no signs of ash ..... I have no Plan B.. What do you suggest?

4 comments:

♣●♣●♣●♣ said...

I totally agree with other posters. Why not smoking or Non smoking ashtrays in your home? If you are expensive, filled with candy, or people simply assume that you smoke. If you still smoke, suggesting that while this is not only a liar, but not intentionally. Your call.

KathyH said...

Why do I still ashtray there, if you smoke or someone in your house does not? Perhaps she is telling the truth and do not smoke, but it is possible that your husband or your friend or someone who is living there.

Come and ask you. Tell him that the smell of smoke and want to know if someone is smoking in the house while your baby is there. You have the right to know. You need to know that you have no plan B.

Kat said...

I suggest looking for another model.

If someone, which in general are trying to smoke out all at once. The ashtrays are gone. The smell is not as strong as it sticks to clothes.

Imagine your baby ... Diapers, clothes in their bottles ... smell the smoke: (

Dyot said...

My sister still smoke. Looking for a new nanny.

Post a Comment